Chapeau Marnier is finished an will be shortly in the mail to its intended recipient. What a fun, fast knit this was! Again, I really wish that I could adequately photograph this yarn. The sparkle in it is so pretty, without being over the top. It’s just then perfect amount of bling. But I don’t think a camera will ever capture it. You have to see it in person.
- Yarn: Stitchjones Glam Sock (63% superwash merino, 20% silk, 14% nylon, 2% silver), 420 yds per 3.5 oz/100 g skein, in colorway Silver — I used a fraction of the total and have tons left.
- Pattern: Chapeau Marnier by Marnie MacLean from the Summer 2007 issue of Knitty.
- Needles: a US#6 from my Denise set to cast on, and then knit on a pair of US#2 Addi Turbo circs.
- Ribbon: 1-1/2 yds of double-sided satin ribbon.
- Modification: none. Really.