These socks were made for #1 Son, to keep his feet warm while he’s off on tour with his band.
It’s a mom thing.
The stitch pattern is 4×1 ribbing with a band of 1×1 ribbing at the top. I really like the way the Trekking knit up. There’s no pooling and the simple rib fit the heathered colors very well. They should do their warming job admirably well.
- Yarn: Trekking XXL, colorway: 101
- Needles: Knitpicks classics, US#2 (2.75mm)
- knit toe-up, two at a time
- my standard non-pattern
- Magic Cast-On
- Kitchener bind-off
- flap & gusset heel construction
- Heel stitch flap with garter stitch edges